Centurion Consulting Group
Technical Writer & Trainer Germantown, MD
We are looking to hire a Technical Writer & Trainer in Germantown, MD.
- Publishes Network Operations Knowledge Base Articles
- Creates Trainings in a Learning Management System for the Regional Management Centers (RMC)
- Trains new Operators in the first 90 days of hiring
- Works with current Operators and metrics to develop new trainings
- Helps update Work Instructions
- Creates Microsoft Streams to train Operators
- Helps to update Disaster Recovery Plan/Drill and report on Disaster Recovery Drill
- Maintains the Network Operations SharePoint Site
- Obtains data from multiple platforms to create documentation
- Proactively identify issues with procedures.
- Establishes a rapport with end user community to improve services for the customer and the centers.
- Uses existing or new technologies to solve process problems.
- Reviews and develops processes and procedures to improve operational proficiencies.
- Provides quality audits on Salesforce Cases.
- May travel to other location less than 10% of the time.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 1 year of experience in process analysis, technical writing, training, or combination of education and experience.
- 1+ year proficiency using a Learning Management System (LMS) (i.e. Articulate LMS, ShareKnowledge, Microsoft Streams, Thinkific, etc.)
- Salesforce experience preferred, but knowledge of a ticketing system
- ITIL Certification preferred
- Strong commitment to tight deadlines
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to perform complicated formulas in MS Exce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of industry best practices for quality and continuous process improvement
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Quick learner must have initiative and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must be able to change priorities quickly and multi-tasking is expected.
- Must be flexible to perform duties such as technical writing, training, analysis, and other tasks assigned to the Operational Support team.
- Self-motivated and independent.
- Must be willing to work on-site or in a hybrid work environment
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity EmployerEOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors