Centurion Consulting Group
UX Researcher Washington, DC
We are looking to hire a Lead UX Researcher for an opportunity in Washington, DC. The Lead UX Researcher is responsible for studying user behavior in order to design user workflows and visual layouts. In this role, you will conduct usability testing on existing websites, on mockups, and prototypes.
- Assess existing features and designs for potential improvements.
- Identify the right tools and processes to use for each investigation, then lead the execution of that plan.
- Consider the impacts of different devices, locations, cultures, and personal abilities on user interactions.
- Identify KPIs for new initiatives.
- Design new features and evaluate their impact after implementation.
- Communicate your findings to a diverse set of stakeholders from across the organization.
- Evaluate, test, and plan information architecture for websites.
- Lead design-thinking exercises.
- Work in an iterative (Agile) fashion.
- Manage the work of UI/UX contractors, when extra hands are needed.
- College degree (relevant field) or equivalent experience; an advanced degree (relevant field) is a plus.
- 5+ years performing end-user research including information architecture testing (card sorting and tree testing), usability testing, and surveying.
- Experience leading design thinking exercises.
- Experience performing quantitative analysis of survey data.
- Strong conceptualization and visual communication ability.
- Experience using rapid prototyping tools like Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, or Axure.
- Experience using graphics design tools like Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard User-Centered Design methodologies.
- Experience working on Agile development teams.
- Understanding of WCAG web accessibility standards.
- Able to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
US Citizenship or Authorization to work in US required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity EmployerEOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors