Centurion Consulting Group
Centurion is looking to hire a Workday Configuration SME for a remote role.
Lead the day-to-day operational functions to support the Human Resource (HR) function in Workday and enhancements and special projects in the Human Capital Management (HCM) area, applying project management, analytical capabilities of a business analyst, and process knowledge of a functional lead. Serve as a cross-functional Workday configuration resource for the multiple areas such as but not limited to Core HR, Security, Absence, Payroll, ensure successful implementation of new functionality and processes within project timelines, and define solutions and options for how to best support business requirements using Workday HCM functionality. Ensure thorough documentation of requirements, conceptual design, and end-to-end processes while accountable for configuration, unit testing, and defect management. Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) resources by adding and augmenting test scenarios to successfully test solutions and implement and monitor operational processes and provide ongoing operational support. Assist clients on a day-to-day basis by answering questions and resolving issues.
- 3+ years of experience as a Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) analyst or specialist
- Experience with the configuration of Workday HCM
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to identify process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Workday functions, including Core HR, Security, Absence, Payroll, etc.
- Experience with process development
- Knowledge of HR processes
- Possession of excellent analytical thinking skills
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent consultative, organization, customer service, and problem-solving skills
US Citizenship required
Travel: < 10% (CONUS)
Centurion Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
No third parties or subcontractors